[Updated] Problem with accessing episode fixed
EDITED on May 28: the episode is now available for streaming here at Amazon. Updated my review from one star to three.
ORIGINAL REVIEW posted on May 27: I bought Episode 1 of Season 3 of Behind Mansion Walls here. What I see when I choose to watch the video (streaming)? Is an episode of "Cake Boss." If Amazon fixes this issue, so that I can watch the show I have paid for, I will update this with a review of that show.
Horrible!!!!!!!!!
It was so poorly done I could barely watch it. The story had many mistakes and the actors were horrible. The fact that anyone thought this was ina ny way acceptable is appalling!
Behind Mansion Walls
If you enjoy watching trash this is the show for you. It is fun to sit in amazement at what people will do.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment