Love the season
The drama this season is a bit over the top and makes it a little stressful to watch. I like watching the creative process more than the diva-antics, which I wish they'd tone down.
Best season yet
I love the changes that have been implemented this season. The show was due for a bit of a makeover. Only a few of the contestants this season have over the top, drama causing personalities. Timothy's absurd meltdowns were so funny to watch. I can't believe i'm saying this, but i miss seeing him on the show. I was dying of laughter when he was teaching his model how to stumble down the runway as if she was being pulled by an unseen force.
The Runway is Back, Baby
We love this program. It is always fun to watch the creative process at work! This season Tim Gunn gets to save a designer from elimination and viewers can vote for or against the judges decision to cast out a designer. This is truly escapist and fun viewing!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment