Sunday, September 15, 2013

Reputation is Everything



EatDrinkHate
I adored this show when it began.......not so much now. I thought the premise of following five successful women in their careers in food industry was new and inviting. Sadly, the direction is starting to take on a housewives feel, as a sixth member was added with less then credible intentions. I can only base this on what I've seen thus far, but it's never great to see grown women blatantly lie. Your basic nice girls versus the mean girls. Wish it had the integrity it started with.

Eat, Drink, Love
Another show of women stabbing each other in the back. Someone is always angry at someone else and talking about them behind their back. However, it was interesting to take a look at the restaurant/food business and the struggles they encounter in a male dominated business.

EatDrinkLove
I caught this show by surfing and it is really a good show. Five friends working in La to make it in the food ,/restaurant/journal business.fast paced, fun and witty,intriguing.inter action on food,work and dating.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment