Conflicted
The setting is interesting. The characters beautiful both male& female. But IT IS STIFF...and immature...and corny....and I am still watching. I don't believe it is "reality TV" mostly badly scripted. But I want to know what happens and I am so burned out on police,crime, crap. I want to feel good and for the most part it gives me that. I admit if it were in a different setting I probably wouldn't watch. The Vineyard has a mystic. But the guys are gorgeous and the girls are lovely. For me that trumps examining dead carcasses.
So So Bad....
OMG...what a waste of time. Very stiff, poorly acted and not interesting at all. It didn't even leave me caring or wanting to know what happens in the next episode.
great summer show
I really liked this summer fun show even more than I thought I would. I hope they bring it back for more seasons.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment