All about "excitement", very biased
I like some scary shows, so thought I might find this one interesting. However, I was very disappointed in the first episode of "Evil Kin." Both brother and sister are repeatedly referred to as "evil," including by psychologists and other experts. Yet,the murders were not Kari's idea, nor did she participate in them. They were her brother, Kenneth's, idea.
Furthermore,, Kenneth and Keri are referred to as "having sex" with one another. Keri and Kenneth are not social equals.. Kenneth had frightened Keri into not telling the authorities about the murder, yet somehow their sex was consensual??? I find the presentation of their relationship appalling.
Importantly, Keri is the one who confesses to the police about what happened; her confession is the reason the producers were even able to create this episode. Yet, she is presented as being just as responsible and cold-blooded as the actual murderer (and rapist), Kenneth.
I'm tired of shows that fetishize...
evil kids
never ceases to amaze me what greed can lead to, two siblings seperated at early age only to re unite under the bloodiest circumstances. an older brother with a gambling addiction is released from jail with the most horrific plans ever. Kill his grandparents for cash. lets not try getting a job or rebuild your life.I cant believe a sister even with half a brain can be persuaded to kill grandparents, but also her own mother(she didnt agree with murder plan).You should put both these scum to death for their crimes. How can confessed murderers,( i know girl never actually killed), not feel a thing about people who raised and loved them. Its scary because how many more are out there, waiting for their fifteen minutes of fame!!.WHATEVER HAPPENED TO EYE FOR AN EYE . p.s please deny keri's parole, shes where she needs to be
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment